The Ottawa Centre Conservative Association is the local grassroots branch of the Conservative Party of Canada for the federal riding of Ottawa Centre. We are guided by the following ideals as set out in our constitution:
- Supporting and promoting the principles, objectives and policies of the Conservative Party and maintaining an effective association for that purpose.
- Providing organizational and financial support to the Conservative Party's candidate in our riding.
- Raising money and maintaining a fund to support the association and assist candidates during election periods.
- Actively identifying potential supporters and recruiting new members.
- Encouraging the participation and recruitment of youth.
- Complying with the obligations and benefiting from the rights and privileges of being recognized by the Conservative Party's National Council.
Our Board of Directors serve as dedicated volunteers responsible for managing the association with the goal of electing a Conservative Member of Parliament for our riding. We receive our mandate from local party membership and are democratically elected at an Annual General Meeting.
The Executive Committee handles the day-to-day administration of the association and is elected each year by the Board of Directors following the Annual General Meeting. Our 2022-2023 executive consists of:
- President - Cameron Bonesso
- Vice President - Les Kom
- Financial Agent - Irena Streibl
- Secretary - Henry Gray
Our Board of Directors meets monthly. If you are interested in getting involved with the Board of Directors, joining one of our committees is a great way to start:
- Election Readiness / Candidate Selection Committee
- Policy and Constitution Committee
- Communications Committee
- Fundraising and Events Committee
- Membership Drive Committee
Email us at [email protected] for more information.